Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Another prize

First there still time for you to join the Easter-O-Ween Bunnie swap Come on so much fun really. And I have added a another prize for the OWOH it's a red altered bear I did. Her middle is made from gourd and she as a small hole for a bully button. And wear a crown made from a gourd. Will put up a picture later of her. My youngest son will have a birthday tomorrow he the baby ,not much of a baby any more . Happy Birthday Brennan and to my grandson Keegan who was born on Brennan birthday . I love you very much and miss you and your sister and hope to see when you when your older . Happy Birthday to a very special young man Keegan . Remember I always love you and your sister know matter what.

3 comments:

Mila said...

Hi Debb and thank you for added another OWOH price! You are so very generous!
Pls say "Happy birthday" to Brennan and Keegan :)
Have a wonderful week-end,
Mila :)

Daph said...

Happy Birthday Brennan!!!

Coach Z said...

WOW, another prize. Woohooo. Happy Birthday!