Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Winners

Sorry for being late but still sick will be better in a couple of days !!!!!!

I like to thank everyone who stop by my blog, love you all and had so much fun this year.I didn't get around to many blog but next year maybe I can , now for the winners:

Winner no.1 wins WENDY!!!! Red Opal AZviaTx hope you like her.

Winner 2 is The Christmas Corgi. Cathy, It's a red altered bear with a crown and mild part made from a gourd. Hope you like it.

Sorry everyone couldn't win but there always next year .

4 comments:

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

Whooo hooooo! THANK YOU so much! I'm so thrilled to be the winner. Thank you so much for your generosity! You made my night. Warmly, Cathy ^..^

azviatx said...

Deb, This is just so cool. I do so love witchy stuff. Really. Halloween=fave holiday. Orange=fave
color. I mean, how couldn't I be excited! Will email you with addy.
Thank you so much. Tina

Mila said...

Congrats to your lucky winners!
Hugs,
Mila :)

DVArtist said...

Sorry you are sick. Congratulations to your winners.

Nicole/Beadwright