Followers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

VERY SICK



will here I go again, got pretty sick couldn't breath thought it was my asthms so off I went to the emergy room. Got there and of course not that and I didn't wake my husband up thinking it would take long . Will I went at 4 got home around 6:30 -7. Come to find out it's my heart the ekg wasn't very good but not bad even to keep me So Monday I'm off to the doctor for test and to see what going to happen so it could be days before I'm back. All the crazy dogs must know I'm not feeling good they with me ever where I go >When I go lay down there right there with me, they so sweet. Even if the puppy is crazy right now. Will back to bed to rest till later debb

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HUGS...
I hope you feel better.

Sonia xoxox

Anonymous said...

Oh Debb, I'm sorry you feel bad. I will be thinking, and please let us know when you get home. Do what the Doctor says!
Cindy

Chrisy said...

So sorry to hear that you're not well. There's a giveaway for a couple of my anatomical plates that I think you'd like...head over to http://aussie-handmade-giveaway.com

Coach Z said...

Debb: Sending you healing energies and lots of Hugs. You are missed!!!!